Jeanette - Off The Cuff

My photo
My name is Jeanette, and I was born in Sweden. I've been a life long artist, and designer, who took a plunge into surface pattern design in 2022, currently selling at Spoonflower and Raspberry Creek.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sincerely... me...

I am going to do my best to get some more new content up here shortly... This summer has been kind of an odd one for me, as I have had a herniated disc in my back, so it's been harder for me to cook and stage photos and climb on chairs and sit long enough to upload blog pictures & content.  So I'm just saying that to excuse for how sad it is that I have not updated anything in a while.

But ... if you're new here, please check out some old favorites -- might I recommend a fall and Thanksgiving favorite:  Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie ?

... or perhaps a cozy and warm Acorn Squash Soup ?

... maybe you're in the mood for a good side dish, like this Potato Leek Gratin...(great with steak or grilled turkey or chicken on the side.)

... Would you like another good comfort dish, like this "Confetti" Turkey Meatloaf ?

Well, those are a few you might have missed! I'm working on coming up with some new ideas, and I'll gladly take suggestions.  Perhaps you have some puzzling veggies that you're never sure what to do with! Leave comments and I can maybe use those for inspiration recipes next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment